You can access your library account 24 hours a day via RSACat. Just enter the barcode number printed on your library card and your PIN number. (PIN numbers are randomly assigned when you sign up for a library card.)
If you do not have your PIN, please call or stop in to the library and staff can provide it for you.
Once you are logged into your account, you can:
- See due dates for all items.
- View fees.
- Request renewal of items.
- Place new hold requests.
- Suspend hold requests until a later date of your choice.
- View the status of current hold requests.
- Setup text notification.
- Save and manage reading lists.
- Maintain your reading history.
- Save favorite searches and have new results emailed to you.
Having problems accessing your library account? Here are some suggestions:
- Make sure you have the minimal level of cookies enabled.
- If you are using stored passwords on your computer, try retyping your password manually.
- On the login page, press CTRL+F5 to refresh and try again.
If you still are unable to access your account after trying all of the above suggestions, please call Circulation Services at 309-274-2719.
RSAcat Mobile is an app that allows you to search the Resource Sharing Alliance catalog and manage your library card account easily from your mobile device! Find your next item, place items on hold, manage your household’s library cards, pay fines, call up your card’s barcode for check outs, and more.